In Brands

March Haul from Femmeluxe*

Hi dolls! Welcome March is the moto of today’s post, and I’m really getting so excited to the spring days that are about to come. It’s still chilly out there but there are days where the warm breeze and some ray lights that appear and it feels like spring is coming.

Going for a casual streetstyle look, here are my choices. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. This time I ordered a full outfit signed by Femme Lux’s brand.

First thing I ordered was this Blue Lace Mesh Bralette & Thong Lingerie Set. Super Valentine’s days inspired, I simply fell in love when I first saw this ensemble, and of course I had to get my hands on it! Let me tell you, the royal blue color gives it such a special touch. That’s one of the elements I fell for. Both the lingerie and the thong fit perfectly and make you feel like a Victoria’s secret angel. Totally recommended babes!


Wanting to get back to my streetstyle vibes, the next thing I got was kinda daring I must say and definitely Japanese street fashion inspired. These Grey Shellsuit Elasticated Cuffed Joggers make the difference. They are super baggy and that’s why I personally like, because they give a special and eccentric touch to your everyday outfit. Definitely get them if you feel you need something extra to your look.


Next to my list is this Black And Silver Seatbelt Utility Buckle Belt. Now, I’ve been wanting to get a utility belt for so long, I just couldn’t find a design that was not the basic one, but had a twitch to make it stand out a bit. And here I found it finally! I really like this particular belt, and I find it very practical to use with many kinds of jeans.


Last but not least, I want to show you this Rust Utility Pocket Detail Mini Skirt that I go. I love the color and I find its length just as perfect as it needs to be. You can pair it with all sorts of tops and it’s appropriate from morning till late evening.


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for winter plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XOXO

Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow that lingerie set is beautiful! Such a gorgeous colour too! xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. "
    Hi we are from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1. 7 Great Places to Get Your Desktop Wallpapers for Free

    2.""Don’t be a Covidiot

    3. Be a true keyboard warrior during the Circuit Breaker

    4. Top 10 Facial Salons in Central Singapore for Your Ultimate Convenience

    5.Your Updated Wedding Ang Bao Red packet Guide for 2020"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "
    We are the team from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below; they are a good read:

    1. Control Your Time With This Helpful Advice

    2.COVID-19 Circuit Breaker: What's Allowed and Not Allowed?

    3. Singapore's Solidarity Budget for COVID-19 Explained

    4. The Best Ways to Eliminate Blackheads

    5. A Culinary Cut Above: Fast Cooking Tips"

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram