In Brands

Winter Fashion| Femmeluxe Haul*



Hi dolls! It has been very cold these days here but sun is also coming up once in a while, making winter easier and of course a bit happier. Don’t get me wrong, I like all the seasons and I do think that winter is underrated as it has many great things to offer such as hot chocolate, skiing and more. Back to our things now, I had another online shopping spree last week and I am super excited to show you the new pieces that are part of my wardrobe family!

Going for a casual streetstyle look, here are my choices. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. This time I ordered a full outfit signed by Femme Lux’s brand.

First thing I ordered were a pair of Dark Wash WaistedRipped Skinny Leg Distressed Denim Jeans. My favourite part, they are high waisted, so I can pair them with many tops and also, they are very stretchy, which makes them comfortable and appropriate for every hour of the day. Considering the ripped details, I find they are enough to give an extra touch, without making the jean a piece that not many women could pull off.


Next item I put on my list was this Grey High Neck BodyconJumper Dress. Let me tell you that I am in love with this piece. The shape it has and the way it makes my body look is out of the ordinary. The material is light but also warm, so I find it a perfect fit for winter. I can pair it with jeans, leggings or as you see in the picture, with a pair of high knee boots, that will make you look stunning.



Moving on to the next piece, I wanted to pick a pair of shoes, just didn’t know in which style exactly. Going for an elegant streetstyle look, I went for these White Oversized Black Velvet Chunky SoleTrainer. I know what you think. These are but far the best dupe of the Alexander McQueen’s iconic sneakers I’ve seen on the market, but at the same time they have this femmeluxe touch that makes them unique. Their price is really outrageous and so far I’ve only received compliments for wearing them.


Last but not least, the lingerie hehe. Valentine’s day is around the corner so I had to prepare with get this Black Lace Balcony Bra& High Waisted Ring Detail Thong Set. Apart from the fact that I’m a big fan of lingerie, I also got compliments from my significant other, so it is already tested that this pair works great.


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for winter plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XOXO

Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. I love your haul! I can't wait to see you wear them.

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. "
    Hi we are from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1. 7 Great Places to Get Your Desktop Wallpapers for Free

    2.""Don’t be a Covidiot

    3. Be a true keyboard warrior during the Circuit Breaker

    4. Top 10 Facial Salons in Central Singapore for Your Ultimate Convenience

    5.Your Updated Wedding Ang Bao Red packet Guide for 2020"

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram