In Brands

Spring Haul at home | Femmeluxe*

Hi loves! I hope every single one of you is doing fine. Crazy times for everyone I imagine. I personally have found comfort in online shopping as it’s the only form of shopping we can still do. Happy about that but of course I miss a bit going to the stores to buy, even though I’m more of an online shopper type of person.

Nevertheless, this summer closet needs to be refreshed and ready to rock some iconic looks. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. This time I ordered a full outfit signed by Femme Lux’s brand.

Since it’s still a bit cold, the first thing that I got is this Black Mesh Tie Bow Front Ribbed Frill Top. I really like the slim fit that hugs your body, no matter your shape. Of course, the extra touch is the big bow on the shoulder, something that screams “hey you, I’m everything but basic”. Light material and functioning, so I would recommend it!


Next option is this White Fishnet Mesh Puff Sleeve Crop Top. Now going to the more summer clothes, I was searching for tops that I could wear on a very warm destination such as an island for instance. White is an ideal color for summer and the pattern of this top makes it a cute yet romantic piece you can pair with many other options. Light texture, I am pretty positive it will show great on camera, for those extra Instagram pictures!


Moving on to the next piece, I wanted to pick a pair of shoes, just didn’t know in which style exactly. Going for an elegant streetstyle look, I went for these White Oversized Black Velvet Chunky SoleTrainer. I know what you think. These are but far the best dupe of the Alexander McQueen’s iconic sneakers I’ve seen on the market, but at the same time they have this femmeluxe touch that makes them unique. Their price is really outrageous and so far I’ve only received compliments for wearing them.


And the best part I left it for last. I am a huge fan of floral prints but as soon as I saw this Black Floral Print Ruffle Front Halterneck Playsuit I knew I had to have it. You literally cannot take your eyes off of this pattern. A great harmony in the flowers and this pitch-black background gives a balance and focus. Perfect for summer days, this piece I know will look amazing in photos.


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for spring plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XOXO

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items of clothing's looks so nice. Femmeluxe has cool stuffs.
    www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hello there and greetings from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.9 Best Virtual Workouts for the Circuit Breaker

    2.Top 10 Best Scar Removal Creams in Singapore

    3.Top 10 Best Lip Gloss in Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Vitamin C Serum in Singapore

    5.Top 10 Best CC Cream in Singapore"

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram