In Brands

The Lucky Dip from Femme Lux| What did I recieve


Hello my loves! I hope summer is going great for all of you so far. I started my vacations and I am really enjoying my time. I came back to the hotel and I thought about writing for one of my favourite online websites the last month, that has literally stolen my heart. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very satisfied with the clothes that arrived.

This time I made my normal order and I wanted to see how well they know my style. While I was scrolling though their product page, I noticed they have a product called “Lucky Dip” where for the price of £10 they send you 3 items. Of course, you cannot pick the items and this type of purchase is non-refundable, but I got excited and decided to give it a try. In the description they say, “this product contains items ranging from £10-£45 this product is here to give back to our customer and are products that have been selected from new lines and discontinued”. So, for just £10 you can get some really good stuff.

My order


In my Lucky Dip (when you make the order you just put your size) first thing that I received was a striped body con dress. The material and the fitting were just perfect complementing every aspect of my body. Some real Kylie Jenner vibes here. Next, I got a pair of black trousers with an integrated belt. Again, they embrace my body so well and I finally have something more formal to wear. Last thing that came was a black cropped t-shirt with long hanging stripes you can tie around your waist. I am thinking about pairing them with some biker shorts for a streetstyle look. The overall total of my Lucky Dip I would estimate at around £40. Everything fits great and they showed they really know my style. If you love surprises do not hesitate and go for it!

https://femmeluxebloggers.co.uk/products/lucky-dip-3-for-10

Next on my list was this co-ord set. I really needed something flowy for my vacations and in this combination, I found both style and comfort. I actually love the upper part that you can tie and achieve insta looks instantly. You can also pair both pieces with different clothes, something which I am planning to do soon.

https://femmeluxebloggers.co.uk/products/white-bardot-ruched-skirt-co-ord-skylar

If you follow me on Instagram @missunderstoodstyle you probably saw that I hosted a poll asking which purse I should buy. I was between this green snake skin purse and a neon orange one, so I followed the will of my followers and went for the green one. It's not exactly as you see it in the photo but it turned out to but super stylish and it’s the number one object that draws the attention to the look.

https://femmeluxebloggers.co.uk/products/neon-green-snake-print-micro-mini-bag-bess

Last but not least is this cute red dress that has some real southern Spanish vibes. I got a size smaller since my size wasn’t available but I’m happy I did, since the material is very stretchy. I think about going with off-white sneakers and a small black purse to give it an alternative vibe.

https://femmeluxebloggers.co.uk/products/red-cami-frill-dip-hem-dress-merida

So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XXX

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visiting my blog 😊 I followed your blog 😊

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram