In Brands

Dresslilly mini Haul


Hey dolls! I am so exited for today’s post since it’s a mini haul from Dresslilly that arrived in my mail box two days ago. I am sure many of you already know this website, but I don’t know if you have noticed that besides their fashion, which covers a huge variety of clothes and accessories for both men and women, they also have a tech section with mind blowing things. So, I decided to give a try to both of them.

First, I went safe and ordered a mini black purse that I needed for my vacations. You can never go wrong with a black bag but the material or its quality was the real challenge. I received the bag and I couldn’t be happier. The design is lovely, the material seems really expensive and it’s definitely worth it’s price!




Then I went for their gadgets and I decided to be kinda strict, so I ordered a pair of Bluetooth earphones similar to the airpods. That was the complete surprise. Although their price was $45 (they have cheaper options too) they are exactly like the original airpods. Their design and quality have nothing to envy. I use them every day ever since.



Here are the new arrival:


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Free Shipping for orders over $45.00 
20% Discount code: GBJKNO

($30-$6,$50-$10, $80-$16, $100-$20, $150-$30, $200-$40, $300-$60")


Let me know your thoughts in the comments below

XOXO

Related Articles

2 comments:

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram