In DIY

DIY ANIMAL PRINT-MAKE UP COLLAGE NOTEBOOK

DIY ANIMAL PRINT-MAKE UP COLLAGE NOTEBOOK




Your style can be showed everywhere,even at those little every day things. As the new semester is starting, I wanted to set a new trend and of course be unique! Thus, I created this amazing animal print + make up collage notebook. It's more convenient if you think that I'm not gonna loose my notepads anymore,plus they 're gonna be classy!





So this is how i made it:
1.Take a notebook(I would recommend not a spiral one cause it would be harder to cover,unless you think you can make it!)

2.Find the print you like.I googled and found that pink-blue animal print,it's up to you!

3.Be sure you have enough of the material you've selected. I printed about 3 pages.

4.Take some glue and start putting thinks in horizontal lines.

5.Cut some images from a magazine concerning your favorite subject. I found those images from the avon's catalog.

6.Again with the glue put the images you've just found on the animal print.

7.Get some adhesive P.P. film(you can find it in any craft store),do all the measurements needed and voila!!!

 This notebook was such a hit!!Everyone kept telling me where I purchased it!! You can try this technique not only in notepads but also in books,folders and almost anything you can imagine!! Have fun and good and stylish luck!!

Related Articles

1 comments:

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram