In Brands

Summer haul from Femmeluxe*


Hi dolls! It has been so warm the past week and I have the feeling that summer here in Europe will be quite strong. Anyhow, I’m happy it’s not raining anymore and that the restrictions are gradually lifted for the majority for the countries. My favorite part of vacations, it the suitcase preparation, just because I like having a clear overview of my wardrobe and in case I miss something, I can quickly go and get it.


Finding myself in the same moment, I saw that I miss a few things, so I went online and got me some stuff. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

 

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. This time I ordered a full outfit signed by Femme Lux’s brand.

 

First thing on my list is this Black Ditsy Spot Print Slip Midi Skirt. This type of cut it’s everywhere and honestly, I see why. It is such a comfy cut that you look good and feel comfortable at the same time. As soon as I saw it on the website, I put it in my basket without any hesitation and it results to have been one of the best things I have ordered. I can pair it with everything literally and look good all summer long!

 


Second item is this Black Ribbed Zip Up Crop Top. Plain and basic at first sight, I feel that this one is a piece I’m going to wear all year long. Weather it’s summer or winter or any season a black cropped top is always a must. Plus, the zipper gives it that rock attitude that matches great with my streetstyle wardrobe.

 


Moving on to the next piece which are this Grey Utility Pocket Joggers. During the past months I’ve been seeing them everywhere as brand started launching more in-house clothes. Not necessarily for staying in but also for outdoors, I see myself wearing these joggers out for exercising and also during the summer nights when temperature drops and you want to have some style on.

 


And last but not least, I ordered is the Wine Ruched Cowl Neck Bodycon Mini Dress. Going to a more exclusive night out style of dress, the first thing that attracted me to this dress is the color. I’m really obsessed with this burgundy red, and I think it’s one of the few colors that compliments any type of skin color. The fit is rather elegant and with a pair of black stiletto heels you will look stunning.

 


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

 

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for spring plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

 

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

 

XOXO

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I love this dress!! It looks amazing. :)
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pieces! I have seen a lot of bloggers try this brand, with mixed results though. It's good your experiences have been positive!

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram