In Brands

Preparing for Summer with Femmeluxe*


Hi loves! How’s everything going? I hope you’re safe and classy! So, the temperatures have been going down lately, but summer will come and we will be finally able to go on vacation! I’m so happy that things are slowly going back to normality, cause all this seemed like a new Black Mirror season.


Anyhow, as we still remain home, I’ve been enjoying some online shopping and wanted to share with you my latest finds! So, as I told you, this time I went for some denim streetstyle shopping. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

 

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. This time I ordered a full outfit signed by Femme Lux’s brand.

 

First thing I ordered were a pair of Blue High Waist Wide Leg Jeans. My favourite part, they are high waisted, so I can pair them with many tops and also, they are very stretchy, which makes them comfortable and appropriate for every hour of the day. Considering the ripped details, I find they are enough to give an extra touch, without making the jean a piece that not many women could pull off.

 


Next option is this White Fishnet Mesh Puff Sleeve Crop Top. Now going to the more summer clothes, I was searching for tops that I could wear on a very warm destination such as an island for instance. White is an ideal color for summer and the pattern of this top makes it a cute yet romantic piece you can pair with many other options. Light texture, I am pretty positive it will show great on camera, for those extra Instagram pictures! I have already uploaded one and is to die for!



Third on my list is the Wine Velvet Bodycon Chain Strap Mini Dress. Going to a more exclusive night out style of dress, the first thing that attracted me to this dress is the color. I’m really obsessed with this burgundy red, and I think it’s one of the few colors that compliments any type of skin color. The fit is rather elegant and with a pair of black stiletto heels you will look stunning.

 


Last but not least, I want to show you this Rust Utility Pocket Detail Mini Skirt that I go. I love the color and I find its length just as perfect as it needs to be. You can pair it with all sorts of tops and it’s appropriate from morning till late evening. Utility garments are being a big trend lately, so why not give it a try this summer?

 


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

 

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for spring plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

 

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below and follow me on instagram @missunderstoodstyle.

 

XOXO

 

Related Articles

5 comments:

  1. I love everything especially the white top!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this website,
    but i love the clothing style!
    Thank you so much for sharing :) kisses!


    My blog - Lalabetterdayz<

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram