In Brands

Shopping for dresses from Femmeluxe

Hi everyone! Hope all of you are okay and safe. Seems that slowly we are getting back to normality, but we still have a long way ahead of us. This of course will not stop us from looking fabulous indoors. Also, I was thinking about those day where we will be able to gather outside with people, and as a result I went and did some dress shopping.

This time I want to experiment and refresh my dresses. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. This time I ordered a full outfit signed by Femme Lux’s brand.


First item that I got is this Camel Ruched Midi Bodycon Dress. I really love the Kardashian aesthetic this dress has and the nude-camel color is one of the most convenient ones, as you can pair it with any other color. The thin straps give that extra touch of elegance and the knee length is amazing. You can either wear it in a fancy way, meaning heels, to go out or with sneakers for a more streetstyle look.


Next on the list is the Black One Shoulder High Neck Bodycon Midi Dress. Same style as the previous one but with a more elegant and night out profile, this dress has a very unique cut, and it’s to die for. As fashion states now, the one shoulder pieces are the new hot trend and this dress combines both style and elegance.


Third dress that I ordered is the Wine Ruched Cowl Neck Bodycon Mini Dress. Going to a more exclusive night out style of dress, the first thing that attracted me to this dress is the color. I’m really obsessed with this burgundy red, and I think it’s one of the few colors that compliments any type of skin color. The fit is rather elegant and with a pair of black stiletto heels you will look stunning.


The last item of the list it’s not a dress but I couldn’t resist getting it. I’m talking about this White 'Basic' Short Sleeve Slogan T-Shirt. A plain and very basic white piece of t-shirt but with a particular cut, if you pay attention. The neck and sleeves part really make the difference and since I don’t have many white garments, I really liked this one.

So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for spring plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XOXO

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. All of these pieces look really gorgeous! I especially love that white t-shirt. SO cute.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you got and I can't wait for you to wear them.

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram