In Brands

Xmas Haul | FemmeLuxe*


Hey dolls! How is it going? The chill days are still going on but this does not mean that we will stop being stylish and on fleck! I feel that with a little bit of styling and some good basic pieces, we can have a great result with the tiniest effort. This is what today’s post will be about, since I did my monthly shopping spree and I went for these pieces that have that special touch but also the basic character that we need nowadays.

I wanted to add some warm yet stylish items to my closet and escape a bit from those dark colours that we are used to seeing at winter time. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived.

First thing I got is this Black Zip Up Contrast StripeCo-ord. I really loved the color blocking effect which is one of the leading trends of this winter. You can actually wear this ensemble separately and still be rocking with you style. If you want a sportier look, you can pair the bottom part with a white leather jacket or if you want to add a sporty touch to your denim outfit, you can go for the top part only. The material is stretchy which allows you to be comfy and as set is perfect for long hour flights.


Next item on my list was this gorgeous off white fluffy faux fur oversized coat. The fur is the softest and smoothest material ever and picking it in white was no doubt the best option since it draws all the attention to this majestic coat. What I also find great is that it works perfect for layering purposes since it is oversized. This means you can wear sweaters under it and it will still look amazing on the top. As you can imagine is also super warm, something that makes it one of my favourite winter items I have bought. 



Continuing with one of the items I wanted to get for so long but I couldn’t find the perfect one fitting the way I wanted to. I am talking about the Black High Waisted Cropped Cycling Shorts. I find their fitting great, complimenting my figure and their texture is definitely the right one since they are exactly how they appear in the photo. The pairing combinations as you may know are endless.


Last but not least was this Black One Shoulder Sleeve SlinkyCrop Top. I was not planning on getting it but from the moment I saw it on the shop, I instantly fell in love with it. You can go for a total black look but when you do you will need signature pieces like this one. Edgy and girly at the same time.


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for Xmas plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are on to.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XOXO

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. All of them seems great 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love the coat!

    https://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really an amazing article. Your article is really good . Please share something on Indian Schools in Ajman as your article has always good content with informative information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am frequent visitor of your website as i love to read out the articles posted on your website. At the same time i request to post some great article on rugs corner and similar as well.Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram