In Brands

Winter Wardrobe Shopping | Femmeluxefinery


Femmeluxe
Hello loves! I hope you are all doing fine, and I hope you are enjoying autumn to its fullest! As some of you may know from some of my previous posts, fall is my favorite season and I am so excited it is finally here. I have been playing around with the falling leaves -literally and metaphorically- taking lots of photos.

Since the weather is getting colder as we are heading toward winter, I decided to have an online shopping spree in order to add some hot clothes on my wardrobe. That’s why today’s post will be a haul from one of the top online stores. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived.

First thing on the list was this gorgeous Black Metallic Sparkly CroppedSweatshirt Co-ord that is to die for. Just as you see it in the picture, this co-ord is sparkly just as much and the shape of the skirt and the cropped top complement perfectly my figure. The material is stretchy, so if you have a thin waistline, I would recommend you size down. This is what I personally did and the skirt fits me perfectly. The top is oversized on its own, so you won’t have any problems.

femmeluxe winter wardrobe


Next, I was looking for a sweater. I wanted something original yet cozy. This is what this Red Colour Block Mini Oversized Jumper Dress is about. Not super warm, just warm enough and thin as material, you can style it in many different ways. My personal favorites are leaving it as a dress paired with over the knee boots or tucking it under a pair of high waisted jeans and give it a cropped style. The colors are stunning and vibrant.

femmeluxe


Once again, I tried to order the “Lucky Dip”, where for the price of £10 they send you 3 items. Of course, you cannot pick the items and this type of purchase is non-refundable, but I got excited and decided to give it a try. In the description they say, “this product contains items ranging from £10-£45 this product is here to give back to our customer and are products that have been selected from new lines and discontinued”. So, for just £10 you can get some really good stuff. I received a co-ord with a cropped top and some joggings in neon orange with a black stripe. Very sassy and sporty at the same time. Also, they gave me a pair of nude leggings which are perfect for winter days as they match my natural skin color.

femmeluxe


Last but not least, I went bold and ordered some White Snake PrintPointed Heel Boots. Let me tell you, they are from another planet. So bougie and sassy and chic and stylish I could literally wear them every single day. The heel is high so, if you planning on wearing them for too long, have some sneakers with you but either than that I find they are an amazing piece to have on your winter closet.

That was all for this mini haul for fall. I am already starting to check on their new arrivals which let me tell you are mind blowing. If you still haven’t visited their website trust me you are missing some great clothing pieces from your wardrobe, so just take some time to browse around. They have a big variety of things and I am sure you will find something that you will fall in love with.

femmeluxe winter wardrobe


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XOXO

Related Articles

3 comments:

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram