In Brands

September Haul | FemmeLuxe


Hello loves! I hope you are all doing fine, and I hope you had an amazing summer because September is already here. As some of you may know from some of my previous posts, fall is my favorite season and I am so excited it is finally here. Of course, I am sad that summer days at the beach are gone and I can’t wait for the next summer to come with new adventures.

Focusing now on September one of my favorite part is fashion. There is something about autumn clothes that I like very much. That’s why today’s post will be a haul from one of the top online stores. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived.

First thing on my basket was a daring pair of ripped jeans. They are similar to the ones I had previously ordered from them, but these ones come in a lighter shade and the ripped part is a bit bigger. This trend started tree years ago and I find it really interesting just because my style can sometimes get streetstyle and alternative, so I can handle a pair like this. The fit is great, true to size and the quality of the fabric and of the design gains five stars.


Next, I was looking for a top to pair it with the jeans. I wanted to keep it simple yet fashionable because of the tension of the jeans, so I decided to play safe and pick a white t-shirt. This specific one has written the phrase “Nothing to wear” on which is one of my go to quotes. I am happy about this one since I was looking for a basic piece to include in my wardrobe. They both match really wear and the t-shirt itself is not loose, this way I can tuck it under the high wasted jeans and keep everything neat and stylish.  


Last thing was this lounge wear set that I fell in love from the first moment I saw. I have been looking for something comfy for the house or even to put on while traveling by plane. I really like the white stripe that gives an extra accent to the set and of course the fact that the top is cropped makes it even more special and more a statement piece in the everyday athletic life. I chose the dusty pink color since almost all my sportswear is black and grey and I couldn’t be more satisfied.


That was all for this mini haul for fall. I am already starting to check on their new arrivals which let me tell you are mind blowing. If you still haven’t visited their website trust me you are missing some great clothing pieces from your wardrobe, so just take some time to browse around. They have a big variety of things and I am sure you will find something that you will fall in love with.

So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

XOXO

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. Nice outfits:)
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focusing now on September one of my favorite part is fashion. There is something about autumn clothes that I like very much. That’s why today’s post will be a haul from one of the top online stores. best ecommerce website design company , best ecommerce development company , ecommerce app development company , ecommerce development company india , ecommerce website development company india , ecommerce website designing company in india , ecommerce web development company india , ecommerce web design company india , ecommerce website development company in chennai Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. Please share good post on Carpets in Bangkok
    also Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marijuana—also called weed, herb, pot, grass, bud, ganja, Mary Jane, and a vast number of other slang terms—is a greenish-gray mixture of the dried flowers of Cannabis sativa.

    The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), the psychoactive ingredient. The highest concentrations of THC are found in the dried flowers, or buds. When marijuana smoke is inhaled, THC rapidly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream and is carried to the brain and other organs throughout the body. THC from the marijuana acts on specific receptors in the brain, called cannabinoid receptors, starting off a chain of cellular reactions that finally lead to the euphoria, or "high" that users experience. Feeling of a relaxed state, euphoria, and an enhanced sensory perception may occur. With higher THC levels in those who are not used to the effects, some people may feel anxious, paranoid, or have a panic attack.
    Cannabis plant used for medical or recreational purposes. The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol, one of the 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 65 other cannabinoids. 
    buy real weed online
    how to buy weed online
    buy legal weed online
    buy recreational weed online
    buy weed edibles online
    can i buy weed online
    buy medical weed online
    buy weed online canada
    buying weed online reviews
    buy weed online legit
    buy weed online without medical card
    buy weed seeds online canada
    order marijuana online
    order marijuana seeds online
    how to order marijuana online
    order marijuana online without a medical card
    can you order medical marijuana online
    order marijuana online

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram