In Fashion

Sunflower Feelings | Outfit

Hello dolls! Days are slightly starting to chill, but this cool breeze can only add up to your style without putting any barriers to a well-combined and stylish look. One of my favorite trends that was super popular this summer was the mini denim skirt. Maybe because of my millennial nostalgia, I've been wearing these skirts in all the colors and variations you can imagine.

Still, since we have to keep things slightly modern, I went and put on a cropped wrap top that I was one of the most popular items on Zaful.com. The floral details combined with the soft orange and the airy texture of the top bring it in total contrast with the harsh denim attitude. And since it's an everyday look, I paired everything with my all-time favorite white Stan Smith's.










For more inspiration you can check that "women light blue denim skirt" section.

How do you feel for summer ending? Also, any idea for my hair? I'm thinking to make a change :P

XOXO

Related Articles

12 comments:

  1. The red top is really cute. Your hair looks really nice the way it is. Maybe try another color and curls

    Deedee

    https://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty !
    xoxo,


    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the look!
    And I also loved the hair!
    Kisses.
    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you!
    Kisses.
    contornoperfeito.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty with this outfit!
    Sad that summer is ending soon, also your hair are amazing ♥


    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, felicitaciones por tan lindo look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shirt!!! <3 <3 <3 Look beautiful!

    Oh, following you ;)

    Kisses ;)


    etudovaidade.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful post, dear! Great photos!
    A big hello from Germany!
    Hugs ♥
    LIANA LAURIE | My new video

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much pretty look

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram