In Brands

Summer Fashion Trends 2018*

Hey people! I have a feeling that my wardrobe needs a change or at least a refreshment, so I want to make some late trend additions. Luckily, my dear Zaful, one of the most famous online shopping websites with whom I have been partnering the last 3 years, once again saved the situation. If you are in a similar situation as me, here I present you three of their latest trends I put on my basket and can't wait to wear on summer.


First I chose this two piece set, as we have a ready-made outfit right away. What I like the most are those floral patterns and colors that scream summer in Mexico. Also, the clothing design is appropriate for a day to night wear, so no need to worry about extra clothes on your suitcases.
















For the more streetstyle girls, I went with this cute T-shirt. You will be standing out with that yellow gurl! And the good part is that you can pair it with several bottoms according to your mood or the occasion. Total love for this top.
















And last but definitely not least the short jeans. Which one of us didn't pack at least three pairs of shorts while going on vacation. Every summers must is here, no need to speak more.

















Which one was your favorite? What is in your summer shopping list?

XXX

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. ugh
    that matching set is so cute
    i love it!

    ps: followed your blog

    ❤️ Ms. Kei
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty chic.
    Love the outfits

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This yellow T-shrt is great! I love this shop! :)
    I am follow you, please can you follow me back? :*

    Kisses ♥
    https://zakreconaoptymistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, post is very nice. Kisses dear!♥

    https://sosihappylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram