In

Summer Wishlist*



Hey loves! Since today was a bit cloudy and rainy, I stayed indoors and in a cozy summer mood I found some interesting things online from Banggood.com. It is not the first time I speak about this company, since I find they have some cute things for every taste.

1. Spaghetti Strap Dress
2. Vintage Glasses
3. Floral Long Sleeve Blouse
4. Chain Bracelet
5. Women Quartz Watch
6. Embroidery Blouse
7. Denim Jeans
8. Thin Heel Pumps Shoes

I'd love to hear your thought on this wishlist!

XXX







Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. Haljina je predivna, crvena boja je moj izbor za ljeto xo

    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear! Thanks for comment! I love your blog too. And yeah, we can follow each other. If you'll follow me, I'll follow you :)
    www.iamonlyania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram