XMAS NAIL ART TUTORIAL3:55 PM
Hey! It’s been quite a while since I haven’t made a step-by-step nail art tutorial, and today is that day. If you’re looking for a festive and yet easy nail art, then this is for you! You don’t have to be a nail expert, just follow my lead and enjoy.
Before starting painting my nails, I appllied some peel-off base coat, so that cleaning gets easier. You can check the DIY here.
Start by painting all your nails white (I did 2 coats here). You want a clear and bright base whenever you are using light nail polishes, so that the colors can pop out even better!
1. Take a dotting tool and start making a beige cloud in the middle of your nail.
2. Then fill in the white space above with red polish.
3. In the corner add a white little cloud.
4. With black make some eyes.
Xmas tree nail:
1. Take some tape to help you create a triangle on your nail. You can free hand the tree if you’re good though.
2. Pain your nail green, and remove immediately the tape.
3. After you have your tree, take a star stud or draw one on the top of the tree.
4. Add some glitter (be careful not to pain the star).
1. With a dotting tool make a fluffy round cloud.
2. Add a bow and some ornaments with a red nail polish.
1. Paint your nail red.
2. Add a star stud or draw one with gold nail polish.
Remoove the peel-off base coat and add your topcoat to protect your designs and you are ready. Xmas is probably my favorite time of the year, so I had to pay a nail tribute too!
If you try any of these designs, please send my your pictures at #missunderstoodstyle so that I can see and like them.
Merry Xmas everyone!!