In Brands

My online shopping haul | Femmeluxe*

Hey there! How are you all doing? I imagine that the majority of you is at home, spending some quality time and doing things you enjoy, since going out and travelling is kinda complicated. Well, in my case, I’ve been having time to dedicate to myself. If you think a bit, the situation is not that bad as you may think. I made a blog about it, which you can check here by the way!

Going back to our stuff, I’ve also dedicated some time, actually a lot of time, to online shopping. Today I wanted to show you some of the other things I got from my last online shopping spree. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived.

First thing in my list, this White 'Fearless Femme' Oversized T-Shirt. Simple and basic, this top has something that makes you stand out. It’s not just the basic top you see, it’s just a level more if you know what I mean. I also love that it’s a big longer like the normal t-shirts because I have even more possibilities to style it and make my outfit more stylish. And the white, so classy and such a must color for all seasons.



Second thing I want to show you are these White 'I'm So Real' Slogan Print Joggers. It’s been quite long time that I see these joggers and I want to get them, and let me tell you, what a nice choice I did! Thin and comfy material, I wear them all day around home, because you know, we have to be stylish also indoors! I pair these with black tops usually, cause it makes the letters stand out and my look more street-style.


Continuing with an
other pair of joggers I got the Black Cuffed Joggers. I’ve actually been looking for a plain black pair but always found it hard to get the style I liked. Quite satisfied by this choice, I see myself wearing these joggers everywhere, literally. Outdoors, at my place, when going out to exercise, there are basically infinite occasions you can wear them.



And last but not least I got these Grey Cuffed Joggers. During the past months I’ve been seeing them everywhere as brand started launching more in-house clothes. Not necessarily for staying in but also for outdoors, I see myself wearing these joggers out for exercising and also during the summer nights when temperature drops and you want to have some style on. Super comfy and stylish, I can’t help but love them!

So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below and make sure to follow me on Instagram @missunderstoodstyle for more.


XOXO


Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. Hey, in my first day in u blog, i love it! EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I follow u, follow me too <3
    and i love this clothers, u have a nice taste.

    segredosdamarii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am quite impressed and i love this clothers, u have a nice taste. It is genuine and authored by someone who has genuine interest in fashion. The whole article is well written, informative and easy to understand.I also use this proven idea to my fast medicine delivery

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram