In Brands

Femmeluxe is back| NEW Haul

Hi dolls! How are you all doing? You may have noticed that it’s been a long time I haven’t posted any hauls, especially since I’m an online shopping addict. The truth is that the company I’ve been working with, had to do a break but now we’re back and I’m beyond excited to show you all what I got for this fall. Of course, more content will be coming soon, so make sure you stay tuned!

Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. 

First thing I wanted to show you is this Red Square Neck Ruched Bodycon Mini Dress. I couldn’t resist to it! Super happy with it, the material is stretchy and perfect to show your best shape. I really like shoulders that fall, marking your neck area, as I think it gives this dress an extra point and style. My attention was drawn by the fire red color that is exactly like the one you see in the photo. And considering the length, just as much, without making it extremely short neither unwearable. 


Moving on to the next piece which are this Grey Cuffed Joggers. During the past months I’ve been seeing them everywhere as brand started launching more in-house clothes. Not necessarily for staying in but also for outdoors, I see myself wearing these joggers out for exercising and also during the summer nights when temperature drops and you want to have some style on. Super comfy and stylish, I can’t help but love them!


And last but not least, I got the Black Ribbed Belted Loungewear Set. I really wanted something chill and relaxing to wear around the house, and I think a combo legging and long sleeve top works perfect. The belt gives it an extra touch making it more dressed but at the same time cozy. I was indeed a bit skeptical about the color, as black it’s not a color I normally wear around the house, but I have to say it’s quite empowering and I really enjoy this new style and attitude. Of course, no need to mention that this two-piece is just perfect for traveling.


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for spring plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below and make sure to follow me on Instagram @missunderstoodstyle for more.

XOXO

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram