In Brands

August Haul from Femmeluxe*


Hi dolls, I hope you're doing great! August is here and is one of my favourite months. Summer is still here and I'm in a mood for floral outfits with boho and airy feeling. Oh and finally, vacationsss!!!! But before, some online shopping, in order to get those last-minute things that are missing from my wardrobe.

Finding myself in the same moment, I saw that I miss a few things, so I went online and got me some stuff. Do you envy these influencer’s outfits you see on social media but when you search ordering them you find that they are either pricy or their quality is not as shown on photos? Well, then you definitely have to stick reading this post, since I have your back.

 

I am sure many of you have heard of Femme Lux, a store that has been taking over Instagram and Facebook. If you are not familiar, they are an upcoming online clothing store with an instachic sense of style. I have already bought from them in the past and all the times I was very pleased with the clothes that arrived. This time I ordered a full outfit signed by Femme Lux’s brand.


I'm super excited and I wanted to show you this first. I am a huge fan of floral prints but as soon as I saw this Red Floral Print Strappy Plunge Playsuit I knew I had to have it. You literally cannot take your eyes off of this pattern. A great harmony in the flowers and this pitch-black background gives a balance and focus. Perfect for summer days, this piece I know will look amazing in photos.


Next thing I got is this Black Faux Leather Bodycon MiniDress. Now let me tell you, this dress is exactly the same product that you see in the picture. Yes, that flawless! The faux leather has an amazing soft feel that looks nothing but cheap for the very low price that the sell it in the website. It is elastic and true to size. I find it’s one of the few dresses I own than seems like it was custom made for my body. I can wear this from the morning with a t-shirt under it and some high knee boots until late at night with a pair of high heels. Definitely the best product of January and I will for sure order the other faux leather options they have in the Femme Lux website.


Next on my list was this White Ribbed Zip Up Co-ord set. I really needed something flowy for my vacations and in this combination, I found both style and comfort. I actually love the upper part that you can tie and achieve insta looks instantly. You can also pair both pieces with different clothes, something which I am planning to do soon.


I got super exited for this next item. This Mink Ruched High Waisted Shorts Co-ord comes with a cropped top that you can either wear it as a set with the skirt it comes with or easily pair it with any other kind of bottoms. I wore it with the super high wasted trousers I mentioned above, and the combination was O M G. The skirt on the other hand has the perfect length and super comfy as it comes with a bottom integrated.


So, as you may have already noticed once more, I was super satisfied with my last order from Femme Lux. There is something that makes this website so special and it’s the fact that they offer the latest trends in high quality and in very low prices. I can’t stop recommending this store to everyone because I honestly think it’s one of the worthiest online websites out there and I am really happy to work with them.

 

I took a look at their website earlier today and they have some crazy deals for spring plus next day delivery, I am sure all of you will love. If you get something make sure to tag me because I would like to see what my beautiful girls are onto.

 

Let me know what you think about these products in the comments down below.

 

XOXO

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Femmeluxe has lots of nice dresses. The two-piece looks good on her.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

MissUnderstood Style. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram